By Sam Conner —
The Winslow City Council reappointed Sarah Smithson and Marci Heavrin to the Arts Council Tuesday evening.
In other action Feb. 22, the council:
* Authorized a change order for changes to the scope of work for final plans, specifications and cost estimates for the wastewater treatment plant modifications by PACE water engineering company.
* Adopted an ordinance amending sections of the ordinance setting a schedule of rates, fees and charges relating to water and sewer fees.
* Approved a series nine liquor license for Winslow Pride RV Park and store on Transcon Lane.
* Heard reports from City Manager Jim Ferguson and Finance Director Regina Reffner.
* Approved the consent calendar, which included the check register and minutes of the Feb. 8 council meeting.
* Entered an executive session for legal advice regarding a possible special water rate for a large commercial entity. No action was taken following the executive session.