Powered by Max Banner Ads 
Mar 252011
 

Photo courtesy of the Old Trails Museum

July 9, 1955, was an exciting day for Winslow and Route 66, for that was the day the Kretsedemas brothers opened the Falcon Restaurant at 1113 E. Third St. For many years they provided fine homestyle meals to thousands of travelers and generations of families. The Falcon Restaurant has remained open under the ownership of Joe Estudillo, whose family has owned the restaurant for the past 10 years. For more information on Winslow’s history, visit www.oldtrailsmuseum.org.