Powered by Max Banner Ads 
Aug 122011
 

Photo courtesy of the Old Trails Museum

These ladies are sitting at the switchboard in Winslow’s first telephone company office. Service was established there in 1924, and Winslow shared a book listing phone numbers with the towns of Flagstaff and Williams. The location of the first telephone service in Winslow was 216 Kinsley Ave. For more information on Winslow’s history, visit www.oldtrailsmuseum.org.