Photo courtesy of the Old Trails Museum
The Winslow Depot was built in the early 1880s, and included a dining room for travelers on the train. The structure was built of wood, and was located between Williamson and Kinsley avenues north of the main line with a rail spur access. The building was lost when it burned down on Feb. 16, 1899. For more information on Winslow’s history, please visit www.oldtrailsmuseum.org.