Oct 312014
 
Photo courtesy of the Old Trails Museum The Winslow Depot was built in the early 1880s and included a dining room. According to published accounts, Harvey Girls first arrived at the depot in Winslow in 1894. The wooden structure was located between Williamson and Kinsley avenues, and burned down on Feb. 16, 1899.

Photo courtesy of the Old Trails Museum
The Winslow Depot was built in the early 1880s and included a dining room. According to published accounts, Harvey Girls first arrived at the depot in Winslow in 1894. The wooden structure was located between Williamson and Kinsley avenues, and burned down on Feb. 16, 1899.