Photo courtesy of the Old Trails Museum
This group of elementary teachers, (left to right) Mrs. Stathis, Mrs. Weatherly, Mrs. Stanley, Principal F.A. Dahlen, Mrs. Booth, Mrs. Lancaster, Mrs. Strack and Mrs. Duckworth, taught hundreds of Winslow students at the old Lincoln School. It was one of the oldest schools in town, built in 1897. The school was demolished along with the original Washington School in the late 1970s to make room for a new school.